We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Provide thorough follow-ups to customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Follow scripts when managing challenging customer issues and escalate to the appropriate party when needed
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, EDI portals, or in-person to provide support and information on products or services
- Receives and handles requests from customers and distributors for price quotes, purchase orders, order adjustments, and order cancellations.
- Demonstrate aptitude for product details in support of customer inquiries and effectively communicate and coordinate with company team members as necessary.
- Effectively utilize the business system to retrieve and provide pricing, inventory status, delivery expectations, and all pertinent order information to customers.
- Collects and enters orders, and arranges shipping and scheduling for all products or services.
- Effectively utilize the business system to maintain customer accounts and records of interactions, inquiries, orders, complaints, or comments.
- Monitor active orders and take appropriate actions to resolve customers’ issues or concerns.
- As required, confirms the credit status of customers with the Finance department.
- Build a professional and valued rapport with customers to ensure the delivery of excellent service.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including active listening.
- Service-oriented, professional, and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn database and ordering systems.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Customer service experience required.
$15 - $22 hourly
We are a manufacturer and distributor of compressed air piping systems, components, kits, replacement parts, and other accessories. The company sells its compressed air piping systems under three brand names and provides air compressors and numerous accessories, including filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through its own e-commerce website and via e-tailers, farm and ranch retailers, distributors, contractors, and direct to commercial and industrial businesses. Key applications include packaging lines, inert gas distribution, robotics, valve actuation/control systems, welding, and other pneumatic applications. RapidAir has customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, please visit the following website: www.rapidairproducts.com