A typical day includes customer service, sales, cash register, display merchandising, training and fashion consulting. We get to help customers choose attire for their most important occasions.
- Customer service
- Measuring customers
- Styling customers
- Data entry
- Ability to work 15 -25 hours a week (with availability in the afternoon/evening during the week and on weekends)
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Team player
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
$11.00/hr plus commission
About Friar Tux
Friar Tux Shop has been an industry leader in men's suits and tuxedos for over 40 years and has 31 locations.