Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Verify new customers coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance paperwork
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About State Farm
Our mission at State Farm is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams!