Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
7 - 11 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
The Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!