Bruce Karolyi State Farm Insurance Agency
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Provide thorough follow-ups to customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Property and casualty or life and health insurance license preferred
$32,000 - $41,900+ commission
About Bruce Karolyi State Farm Insurance Agency
We’ve proudly helped Oroville and Butte County communities with their insurance and financial needs for 20 years. One of the most important roles that we play in our customers' lives is discussing the benefits and drawbacks of a variety of products, to help them find the right solution. Our super friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help you with your auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and business insurance needs. We like to remind potential customers to, "Come for the price: stay for the service."