We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Follow scripts when managing challenging customer issues and escalate to the appropriate party when needed
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
$32,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.
“The beauty of our company is not just the service and products that we provide, but the unshakable ethical core that Hyspeco is built upon. Our teammates consistently drive innovation while changing the lives of our customers and each other. It is this valuable cultural equation that makes us the ultimate employment destination.” – Joe Parrott, President/CEO of Hyspeco, Inc.