STATE FARM RODRIGO PLANTER AGENCY
We're looking for someone passionate about providing excellent customer service to our clients and policyholders. As our next insurance customer service representative, you will show our policyholders the value of being one of our customers by generating insurance quotations and providing coverage advice. You'll also be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Verify new customers coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance paperwork
- Respond to incoming calls concerning policy and insurance coverage concerns, as well as customer complaints and general questions
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic knowledge of insurance policy procedures and schedules is preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About STATE FARM RODRIGO PLANTER AGENCY
Excellent working environment. Growing opportunity. Helping customers since 1922.