Keller Williams Charleston
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Be responsible for all agent on-boarding and pipeline management
- Develop and streamline the transition processes for new Agents/Teams
- Organize and maintain a system to assist the Team Leader and Market Center Team in effectively recruiting and retaining real estate agents.
- Liaison between Agents and the resources of Keller Williams
- Lead Social Media management and marketing
- Have a technology-based mind with a desire to learn and utilize within the organization
- Communicate through email, phone & all social media platforms
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- College degree
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Growth-minded and knowledge-based
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills or drive to learn quickly
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Above-average understanding of technology
- Track record of success in sales and customer service
$14 - $17 hourly
About Keller Williams Charleston
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company. Holding the top spot in agent count, units and sales volume, our sales force is one to be reckoned with. Home to the Tech-Enabled Agent, our business model equips agents with a technological edge and the ability to offer customers whatever they wish.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Your Career: You can have a career here. Not just a job. We want you to reach your highest potential. You decide what that is. Opportunities will be afforded to those that earn them.
Our Commitment: We lead to the “whole-person”. We are committed to your financial health and well-being. This starts with our competitive pay, Keller Williams profit sharing, first-class training, coaching, and development, paid time off, and much more!