Southern Family Insurance Agency
Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Verify new customers coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance paperwork
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Respond to incoming calls concerning policy and insurance coverage concerns, as well as customer complaints and general questions
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Minimum of 440 CSR Insurance License
About Southern Family Insurance Agency
Southern Family Insurance Services, LLC is a Trusted Choice Independent Insurance agency based in Lakeland, Florida. Our mission is to provide the most competitive rate for our customers and place the correct risk with the correct coverage. Our agency opened for business on November, 1st 2005, but we are not necessarily new on the block. We have 20+ years in the industry; our experience provides our customers with the security of having a knowable advocate for insurance needs.