Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
About Riverview Decks
Hey there, it’s Nate Burket, owner of Riverview Decks. The handshake is an important moment for any project – it signifies the trust that you, the homeowner, have put in us.
At Riverview Decks, we work hard every day to make sure that we live up to that trust and deliver a project that you can be proud of.