Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
$14 - $15
About Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
Our unique facilities were designed to redefine what health care should be. The personalized approach at Soul Focus takes wellness to a whole new level, making it easier to achieve your health and wellness goals through our Focus Fitness, Soul Spa and Garden State Spine and Pain Institute.
The mission is simple: Help as many people as possible to avoid unnecessary surgery and medication and get well, using diet, exercise, and natural therapies available at Soul Focus Wellness Centers.
Our practice helps people express their maximum vitality, educates patients about how their body can health naturally, and teaches them about how they can build and maintain optimum health.
Our promise is to deliver personalized, goal-oriented treatment, designed to relieve pain and restore our patients to function, while at the same time giving them a wonderful experience with excellent service and personalized care.