We're looking for someone passionate about providing excellent customer service to our clients and policyholders. As our next insurance customer service representative, you will show our policyholders the value of being one of our customers by generating insurance quotations and providing coverage advice. You'll also be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
31000 - 65000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
Today, the companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies makeup one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses and provide a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange, and Truck Insurance Exchange) owned by their policyholders, and together with their subsidiaries and affiliates comprise the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, in their capacity as attorneys-in-fact, provide administrative and management services to the Farmers Exchanges.