Compass Luxury Collective Group
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people?
Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, taking inbound lead generating calls, following up with outbound call leads, and providing an exemplary customer experience.
If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- First point of contact for inbound and outbound leads
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
About Compass Luxury Collective Group
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As a top-performing team, Luxury Collective Group is excited to build a strong support staff to support its Realtors and Lead generating activities.