CityScape Metro Group
We're looking for someone passionate about providing excellent customer service to our clients and policyholders. As our next insurance customer service representative, you will show our policyholders the value of being one of our customers by generating insurance quotations and providing coverage advice. You'll also be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Maintain a record of customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our organization
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- Stay up-to-date on new marketing efforts to answer insurance product inquiries utilizing all the resources available
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About CityScape Metro Group
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.