We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Provide thorough follow-ups to customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Identify common customer issues and bring them to the attention of the team
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Handling inbound/outbound phone calls, texts and e-mail correspondence
- Setting quality Sales and Service appointments
- Guiding customers to product information resources
- Building trusting relationships with our customers
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Computer proficient
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Professional appearance
- Resume must be uploaded and online assessment completed for immediate consideration
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
$15.00 - $18.00 hourly
About Critz, Inc.
We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for 80 years. We provide a positive and professional work environment with unlimited potential for professional growth. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within.