State Farm - Ian Minnigerode Agency
We're looking for someone passionate about providing excellent customer service to our clients and policyholders. As our next insurance customer service representative, you will show our policyholders the value of being one of our customers by generating insurance quotations and providing coverage advice. You'll also be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Manage inbound calls related to insurance policy concerns, customer complaints, and general queries
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
About State Farm - Ian Minnigerode Agency
At Ian Minnigerode State Farm, providing a remarkable customer experience is our highest priority. Our mission is to create financial peace of mind by offering State Farm insurance and financial service products while serving the client at a level unmatched by our competition. Our vision is to be the leader in our community by providing friendly, knowledgeable, and professional advice to our clients while nurturing a lifelong relationship that is mutually beneficial.