Best Days Travel
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the Customer Service Representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Provide thorough follow-ups to customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Detail oriented is a plus
$22,000 yearly to start (part time)
About Best Days Travel
We are committed to providing clients with exceptional service with complete beginning-to-end solutions covering all aspects of their needs tailored to them. We put a lot of time and effort into our training programs to ensure that our team is fully trained to provide the best service possible.