Farmers Insurance District 19
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
About Farmers Insurance District 19
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmers family as an agency owner today.