Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
$16 - $18 hourly
About Soul Dental
Soul Dental is a young and growing company founded by two female best friends who met on the first day of Dental School at NYU. Our mission is to consistently provide exceptional customer service with high-quality dental care that is affordable for the majority of the public with PPO Insurance. We provide multi-specialty services so that it is convenient for our patients and makes it more fun for our entire team. We also play music and have the latest technology. It is truly a wonderful Team environment where everyone can learn and grow.