Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Respond to incoming calls concerning policy and insurance coverage concerns, as well as customer complaints and general questions
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have experience in Property and Casualty Insurance. P and C license preferred or ability to obtain within first 60 days of employment.
About Legacy Insurance
Legacy Insurance is a multi-line independent insurance agency servicing Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia. We represent over 40 of the top carriers in the insurance market today and sell a variety of different types of insurance products including Auto, Home, Life, Business and many more. Being independent allows us to shop each policy to our carrier partners and provide the best solution for each client at the most competitive price.