Gwen Candler State Farm Agency
Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has an excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Communicate with the customers about complaints, give acceptable solutions, and follow up to ensure that the problem was fixed
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Verify new customers coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance paperwork
- Remain up to date on new marketing initiatives to accurately address insurance-related questions using all available tools
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
$40,000 - $65,000
About Gwen Candler State Farm Agency
We are a top-performing agency, conveniently located in North Dallas serving all of Texas and Louisiana.