Farmers - Dallas County
Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Remain up to date on new marketing initiatives to accurately address insurance-related questions using all available tools
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers - Dallas County
Work culture is our main focus at our office. Our culture is one of growth and accountability, We read, journal, and set goals in both our personal and professional lives on a monthly basis. We look to improve daily and want those who want to accomplish those same things in our office.