Farmers Insurance -Dave Franck
Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Remain up to date on new marketing initiatives to accurately address insurance-related questions using all available tools
- Manage inbound calls related to insurance policy concerns, customer complaints, and general queries
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Communicate with the customers about complaints, give acceptable solutions, and follow up to ensure that the problem was fixed
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
$31,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance -Dave Franck
Today, the companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies make up one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses and provide a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange, and Truck Insurance Exchange) owned by their policyholders, and together with their subsidiaries and affiliates comprise the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, in their capacity as attorneys-in-fact, provide administrative and management services to the Farmers Exchanges.