The Hunter Financial Group
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer sales representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Meet designated sales as by customizing marketing strategies to sell insurance products to businesses or individuals
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing events.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- This position is commission only
- Reviewing the progress and success of a event, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new events as necessary
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
$79,000 - $92,100 yearly
About The Hunter Financial Group
At the Hunter Financial Group, we approach our days with honesty, integrity, and respect. We are a systems-driven company. Our success is based directly on the success of its agents. With a supportive attitude, our leadership team educates and trains each diverse agent individually.