The Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The CRM will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. The CRM will also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
The Customer Relationship Manager should also possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. The CRM will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint. Ultimately, an outstanding CRM will work closely with Sales and Account Managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
Responsibilities expected of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Relationship management with key customers to include quarterly meetings with principles.
- Attend weekly Level 10 meetings.
- Maintain reporting such as customer profitability, customer satisfaction, and risk assessment.
- 2-3 Years Customer Relationship Management experience
- Must exhibit creativity and innovation in business solutions
- Must be broadly focused and able to manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Microsoft Word & Excel skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
$15 Hour + Bonus
About Disruptor Solutions