Our Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for planning, leading, and organizing within our customer engagement team. This is a unique opportunity to build a team focusing on high performance and quality, delivering projects, and directing programs that provide exceptional business value to users.
Our Customer Engagement Manager serves as the primary advisor for our client/user base and is responsible for supporting them through the implementation and ongoing use of our solutions. This role will establish long-term relationships with our clients to help them achieve success using our solutions. Our Customer Engagement Manager will communicate market trends and customer needs to management and development.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary client contact and develop effective relationships with assigned accounts
- Master the functionality of our technology systems and develop expertise in their use
- Work directly with the client and internal staff, from technical to the executive level, to execute against project timelines
- Frequently monitor and report client activity against plans
- Work with internal teams including marketing, development, and project management to improve client satisfaction
- Lead implementation of new clients and maintains established relationships with day-to-day interactions.
- Serve as liaison between customers, management, and the development/implementation team.
- Apply best practices to ensure projects run consistently and risks are communicated and mitigated effectively.
- Prepare action plans to ensure project targets are met, address issues, and incidents, managing escalations to resolution.
- Solve complex customer service issues.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Basic analytic capabilities including proficiency in Excel
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise-level customer success/account management roles, preferably in healthcare systems
- Experience building relationships with team members, customer stakeholders, c-level executives, and third-party organizations.
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple customers and projects simultaneously, keeping stakeholders aligned on key deliverables and timing
- Strong communication skills
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Summus Healthcare
Summus Healthcare manages primary care and specialty clinics throughout North Texas. We believe in providing patients with premier care and supporting our employees with training, mentoring, and development opportunities.