Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for performing work with the primary goal of providing the highest quality warranty service at the most cost-effective price. The majority of the working hours will be spent with TOH homeowners in meetings and performing minor repairs at their home.
- Participate as an active member of the Production Team by supporting all company initiatives, attending all department meetings and providing constructive insight to the Customer Care Manager.
- Communicate any recurring warranty issues to Customer Care Manager and provide insight on possible plan changes to resolve issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by working to deliver quality warranty services on a timely basis according to company policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly understand all sections and components of the Tim O’Brien Homes Warranty Program and all vendor warranty programs.
- Ensure that all customer communications occur in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide emergency warranty service when required to all homebuyers within 24 hours.
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH vendors, enforcing Vendor Scope of Work requirements.
- Ensure all Warranty work is completed and signed-off by homeowner within 30 days of warranty review with the ultimate goal being completion within 21 days. All Emergency Warranty requests must be reviewed within 24 hours and completed within 48 hours.
- Schedule all Warranty repair day appointments on the same day as the 60 day or 11 month review to minimize disruptions to the homeowner.
Core Competencies/Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to independently make accurate, timely decisions.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed construction blueprints, job specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Basic technology skills require the proficient use of a PC and mobile smartphone. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Outlook (email) required with the ability to learn web based residential construction management systems.
- Experience in a New Homebuilding Environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Some college education preferred.
Other Requirement (e.g. Travel, Physical Demands):
- Daily travel almost always required.
- Employees must own or lease a Truck/SUV and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- Employees must be able to navigate uneven terrain, stairs, and have the ability to stand for a prolonged period of time (4-6 Hours).
- Employees must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs to chest height.
$40,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.