Teresa Cowart Team
Are you a people person? We are seeking someone highly motivated to join our team as an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) in the Savannah office. You are the first point of contact for our prospective clients. Friendly, inquisitive conversation with prospective leads ensures a positive outcome in them becoming clients. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is ready to hit the ground running. Someone who is able to work a schedule that includes some afternoon, evenings and weekends.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will follow up with new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. Your goal is to obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. Fast-paced and fun! This position is critical to our success and works with our agents and their schedules.
If you are looking for a place to get your foot in the door within the real estate industry, this is it. If you are in school and would like to get a start in the industry while taking your classes, this is a great position to do so.
- Contact new potential clients and follow up with clients in the pipeline via calls, text, and email
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include response outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities with overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field Agents
- Follow guidelines on client care
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Willingness to perform as part of a team.
- Provide world-class customer service to customers
- Time blocking and follow up with leads/clients
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Motivate others around you to produce clients
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Passionate about people and has a great heart
- Good at learning dialogue and roleplaying
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- The ability to think on your feet
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Be tech-savvy
- Be able to adapt to constant changes in the real estate market
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution-oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated. No drama or negativity
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Afternoons and some weekends/evenings are a must! (but only until 7 pm).
$35,000+ (Hourly + Monthly Bonus)
About Teresa Cowart Team
Teresa Cowart Team is a growing real estate team. Established by Teresa Cowart (as a single agent in 2005). Our team is the number one team in our MLS and has been since 2015. We consistently sell more homes and provide better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our clients. If you are ready to join a busy team that is different, that is cutting edge and always evolving, this is a great opportunity!
Warning - Every member of our team is equally important and we are picky.
Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves, and be a team player - please apply!
No phone calls.