Rural Mutual Insurance
An opportunity to join a Ward's Top 50 company based in Madison, Wisconsin and be able to service our personal auto and homeowners customers.
- Review and accurately enter Personal Auto and/or Homeowners policy change transactions based upon written underwriting guidelines into the policy processing system in a timely manner.
- Work with agents and internal underwriting staff to resolve coverage processing questions.
- Develop and maintain an acceptable productivity and quality level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in property and casualty insurance – commercial insurance is preferred.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Flexible schedule.
- Team player.
- Proven customer service experience preferred.
- Problem solving skills.
- Participation in industry related programs such as IIA etc preferred.
Salary based on experience and paid on an hourly basis. Complete benefit package including health, dental, life & LTD insurance. Bonus plan and matching 401(k) plan.
$30,000 - $37,000 yearly
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the 11th consecutive year and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work”.