Rural Mutual Insurance
Opportunity to service our personal auto and homeowners customers.
Compensation: $32,000 - $37,000 per year paid on an hourly basis.
- Review and accurately enter Personal Auto and/or Homeowners policy change transactions based upon written underwriting guidelines into the policy processing system in a timely manner.
- Work with agents and internal underwriting staff to resolve coverage processing questions.
- Develop and maintain an acceptable productivity and quality level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in property and casualty insurance – commercial insurance is preferred.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Flexible schedule.
- Team player.
- Proven customer service experience preferred.
- Problem solving skills.
- Participation in industry related programs such as IIA etc preferred.
$32,000 - $37,000 per year
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the 11th consecutive year and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work”.