Patton Building Services, Inc.
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a janitor. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our building. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
We offer a bonus and raise to qualified employees after 90 days!
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the building
- Remove dangerous hazards and clean up spills with squeegees or sponges
- Close and lock building doors for security once cleaning is complete
- Make sure vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms, dusting furniture, and emptying trash are completed daily
- Replace light bulbs, clean windows, shampoo carpets, and supply restrooms on a regular basis as scheduled
- Must be a hard-worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite
- In good physical condition with excellent health
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- Experience with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
$10 - $12 hourly
About Patton Building Services, Inc.
We Care...We love to serve...We go the extra mile!