The DM Burr Group
Custodial Account Manager
Split 1st/2nd Shift
Responsible for managing the daily activities of the facility site and assigned team members. Supervise DM Burr crews to maximize safety, productivity, quality of the work, and be accountable for scheduling and meeting projected budgets. Actively support the mission of DM Burr by working to ensure quality service and professionalism.
Salary to be discussed during interview and will be based on experience. Minimum of $70,000/year.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Manage, supervise, and direct custodial department within assigned facility.
- Research and resolve problems related to facilities operational issues.
- Select and assign staff, ensuring equal opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Evaluate and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Assign needed coverage, give special cleaning instructions and/or assignments
- Identify staff development and training needs and ensure training is obtained.
- Make rounds to check for crew coverage and designated work area.
- Conduct inspections and investigate customer concerns.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all equipment, tools and supplies needed to perform site functions.
- Follow all safety standards as outlined in company policy and OSHA regulations.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence relative to work.
- Assist Human Resources Department with orientating and training new employees.
- Additional duties as assigned or needed.
- Education: High school diploma, GED or technical school certification
- Two or more years of previous management experience; focused on facilities management.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude which supports team performance and productivity.
- Valid driver’s license required and clear driving record.
- Must have team aptitude and approach.
- Ability to pass a criminal/drug screening.
About The DM Burr Group
D.M. Burr Facilities Management
What started as a family-owned and operated cleaning business, over the past 2 decades DM Burr has grown to become one of the largest, privately-owned building maintenance providers serving the Midwest!
With over 1,000 team members throughout Michigan, DM Burr services a variety of areas, such as schools, government, and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers, and more!
D.M. Burr Security Services
D.M. Burr Security is a different kind of security guard company. From our steadfast dedication to quality service, to state-of-the-art technology and tools like our fleet of Charger patrol vehicles, were serious about security! With over 150 team members, DM Burr Security services a variety of areas, such as schools, government and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers and more!