The mission of Cobalt Ed is to innovate, educate and collaborate to improve students' experience, retention and success. Founded by Gail Richardson, a serial entrepreneur with multiple successes, Cobalt Ed is rethinking the way at-risk students engage with learning and are supported at home, school, and through tutoring.
In this role, you will act as the key point person for our k-12 schools. You will ensure our platform and assets are meeting the school's needs. You will identify opportunities for improvement, actively ensure satisfaction, schedule trainings, and manage the deployment of instructional and curriculum assets.
- Serve as a key liaison for various k-12 clients
- Assess the needs of learners and develop/deploy effective content that targets those needs
- Provide consultation to subject matter experts to enhance the use of the learning management system for the course and program development
- Evaluate instructional software, multimedia applications, and web-based educational technologies as a basis for meeting the needs of the organization
- Write, edit and proofread content for correct grammar, punctuation, style, and accuracy
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (with an advanced degree preferred), education, or similar field
- Experience working with a variety of eLearning technology and learning management systems
- Experience delivering professional training
- Teaching experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Visual design skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in visual, oral, and written form with all levels of individuals
- Ability to learn new ideas, tools, and concepts quickly
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a diverse audience and work with multiple teams
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively across organizational and functional boundaries
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in both written and oral formats
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
$65,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Cobalt Ed
At Cobalt Ed, our goal is to empower administrators, teachers, students, and parents to work together to deliver a customized educational experience. Our mission at Cobalt Ed is to provide innovative, collaborative, and communication-based learning experiences. Cobalt Ed provides teaching resources in a timely, engaging, and streamlined manner, especially for helping students who have fallen behind catch up. We bring our world to your classroom, your way.
To discover more about the ways Cobalt Ed is partnering with schools please visit our website www.cobalted.com.