Harding Mazzotti, LLP
CT Case Coordinators work alongside Attorneys and Paralegals in the Connective Tissue Department of the Case Management Unit, performing tasks required in the initial phase of a connective tissue motor vehicle and premise liability personal injury case. This position has an emphasis on client contact, monitoring and developing injuries, and reviewing potential qualifying cases for serious injury threshold with the attorneys in the Connective Tissue Unit.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Assist clients with insurance related matters, such as No-fault claim procedures, property damage claims and the personal injury case process.
- Advise clients of the Serious Injury Threshold in New York.
- Monitor and discuss various symptoms and treatments for various connective tissue injuries with clients.
- Obtain and review objective test results such as MRIs, EMGs X-rays and/or CT-scans with the attorneys of unit.
- Determine what liability investigation is required and, in some cases, obtain a copy of the Police Report.
- Identify potential sign ups and prepare the case for evaluation with the Managing Attorney.
- Contact potential clients every 30 days and return daily client calls and emails.
- Develop a relationship and rapport with potential clients, even those that we do not ultimately go on to represent.
Required Education and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PC applications, Windows, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the insurance industry (automobile insurance experience preferred)
$35,000 - $42,000 yearly
About Harding Mazzotti, LLP
Established in 1994, Harding Mazzotti, LLP is a law firm dedicated solely to the representation of injured persons with an emphasis on providing each client with an exemplary level of service. Our core value at Harding Mazzotti, LLP is kindness to each other, to our clients, and to our community. Our mission is to make each and every client a part of our family.
Harding Mazzotti, LLP considers applicants for employment without regard to and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.