The Hyspeco CSR Manager position is responsible for planning and overseeing daily operations in our inside customer service department. As a Customer Service Manager, you will focus on people and process improvements, team building, collaboration, coaching, accountability, and recognition while you build and support our team of customer service experts.
- Planning and directing the hiring and training/mentoring of new team members.
- Hold meetings with their team to review monthly goals.
- Directing and coordinating all CSR activities locally and regionally.
- Handing and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers using established guidelines.
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures / processes.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Financial Management.
- Presentation Skills.
- Advanced Time Management Skills
- This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrationand 5 years of field sales experience or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge of aerospace/aviation manufacturing special practices.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced training in sales skills.
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco, Inc. is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.