Form Function Fitness - 3xF
Our fitness studio is booming, and we're searching for a fun and dynamic fitness instructor who can lead new and engaging classes for our members. You'll be responsible for organizing and teaching exercise classes for a range of various-sized groups. While we want our programs to be physically challenging, we also prioritize safety and matching the fitness levels of our participants. If you have a positive attitude, a love for fitness, and instructing experience, apply now!
- Deliver physically demanding classes while keeping students interested, engaged, and safe
- Provide excellent customer services according to company standards
- Employ the use of social media and networking to promote studio programs, classes, and new memberships
- Encourage students to continue with their pursuit of exercising and help them make good health decisions
- Prepare and execute group training sessions within 3xF's facilities
- Review any necessary materials in our workout tracking software before class
- Execute group training sessions according to the most up to date SOPs
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- This role requires fitness instructor certification
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must hold or currently be working towards a CrossFit Certification or other fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT (NCCA Certified)
- Experience training people in a group and/or 1 on 1 setting
$20 - $27 hourly
About Form Function Fitness - 3xF
3xF is a growing boutique fitness studio offering a unique exercise program that includes barbell strength training, cross-training, and HIIT in an inclusive atmosphere. We offer high-touch services that include group training, personal training, nutrition coaching, body composition testing, specialty courses, and more.
All of our group fitness clients are onboarded through 1 on 1 personal training and assessments from our Level Method MAP. Our program and client journey are designed to recognize progress and create bright spots such as gym anniversary dates, class milestones, referrals, and of course, increases in strength, stamina, endurance.
The vision of 3xF is to intimately know and serve 300 families and make better husbands, wives, mothers, and fathers. We want to provide an all-encompassing solution that leads to healthier family units that promote generational health and wellness.