NATIONAL MARINA SALES
We are looking for a CRM administrator to help us fine-tune and expand our customer base. You will help us grow our ability to reach superior business acquisition candidates using your bold and outgoing personality. You will be meticulous with the information you obtain and participate in follow-up systems to help us cement customer relations. You will be part of a small but very successful team that will encourage your potential to grow in knowledge, experience, and responsibility. If you like what you’re hearing, let’s talk!
- Become an expert at our CRM. Grow it, maintain it and make it work hard for us!
- Engage in personal phone calls, emails, texts, and snail-mail to contact Marina owners and Wealthy investors who need the expert services we provide.
- Work closely with our Office Administrator to coordinate systems and record in our database the results of our team’s daily efforts so we can continue to grow the professional presence we have obtained in our niche business.
- Become a team player who works with other team players to benefit the Team! And share in the goal for each member to enjoy an abundance of financial success!
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
$16 - $18 hourly
About NATIONAL MARINA SALES
We are an experienced, knowledgeable, and specialized Commercial Brokerage firm. Our deep understanding of our customers' marina and shipyard operations comes from years of dedicated high-level responsibility of having run some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated facilities. We represent our customers with integrity, hard work, and relentless dedication to locating their buyers and achieving the best price.