We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer who is passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward. The developer will work on next generation CRM solutions in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment. The developer will be responsible for delivering coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations, and value chain constituents.
This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Design, implement, test and maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 based solutions
- Develop code to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with external third party and proprietary internal systems
- Partner with peers to help develop a technology plan supported by CRM
- Work with technology and other developers to identify challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement in an Agile development environment
- Correctly read and deliver business and technical requirements
- Estimation: Estimate and deliver projects on schedule
- Troubleshooting and problem solving: Advanced debugging. Read memory dumps, analyze log files for patterns. Understand common problems (memory leaks, deadlocks, etc.) Use tools to analyze code and look for problems
- Governance: Complete all mandatory training and abide by all policies, laws and guidelines.
- Previous experience implementing a custom entity in CRM to meet the requirements of a user story or a specification in Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM 2016
- Experience with Service Development: Web APIs, Microservices and Messaging frameworks: RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus is a plus
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Prior Experience building integrations where CRM is the target as well as initiating integrations from CRM
- Experience in the Mortgage industry and/or deep familiarity with the lead pipeline is a plus
- Should have strong Development experience in .Net Core 2.x and C# programming experience
- Ability to perform domain driven design, Microservices and APIs development
- Expertise in avoiding common problems of dynamic application load using established techniques such as caching, API design, resource scaling and asynchronous communication patterns.
- Ability to deliver applications built on well designed and reusable components
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise scale applications
- "Full Stack" experience with combination of front-end and strong backend service development experience, with technologies such as React, Angular, C#, SQL Server, Rules Engine etc.
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (nUnit) and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud experience.
- Designs applications with simple and well understood dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment (Dockers and Kubernetes
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design and have applied using any programming languages
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse software
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of rules-based approaches and machine learning
- Mortgage Finance experience is desired but not mandatory
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program