Mayersohn Law Group, P.A.
We are seeking an attorney who can provide quality legal services to our large, diverse client base. Our ideal candidate will work passionately and effectively alongside our senior partners and staff to ensure a successful outcome for our clients. Contact us today if you have outstanding research and writing skills can handle a caseload both collaboratively and independently when appropriate, and are comfortable using today’s legal software! Seeking a former prosecutor with a minimum of three (3) years of experience handling criminal cases. Prior work on federal criminal cases is a plus.
- Identify client conflicts and determine case strategies with options for resolution
- Get the appropriate legal documents ready for clients, such as brief, motions, and pleadings, as well as correspondence
- Take responsibility for administrative staff relating to client invoicing/billing records, setting up meetings with clients and completing tasks
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Provide legal counsel to clients by analyzing their needs and determining a proper course of action
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Prior experience working in a law firm for a minimum of 1-2 years required
- Jobseekers should be a member of their local bar association - active member preferred Association
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
- Strong knowledge of legal research programs such as Westlaw and Lexis products is required
- Prior experience handling criminal cases from inception to jury trials required
- 3-5 years minimum experience in criminal law
$75,000 - $120,000
About Mayersohn Law Group, P.A.
Mayersohn Law Group, P.A. is a woman-owned law firm formed in 2000. We are AV Rated and the attorneys are regularly voted as top lawyers by a number of services such as Fort Lauderdale Illustrated. We are making a large marketing push and are looking for detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and personable new team members. We have benefits for our employees such as bonuses, 401K, matching and profit sharing when applicable, Cash Balance Plan, Health insurance, etc. If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding firm and enjoy a growth trajectory, come interview with us.