David Adam Kurz PA
The job is an in-person position - we will train.
We do require inside sales and customer service experience.
Pay will range per hour from $10-$15/ hour plus commissions and bonuses.
We are looking for someone very eager to earn, sell and be excited about our company.
Credit repair specialists perform various functions in helping their clients resolve their credit issues. The primary duties, tasks, and responsibilities that typically make up the credit repair specialist job description are as follows:
- Ensuring that the information and privacy of clients are well secured
- Providing and recommending various options on how clients or consumers’ credit report can be handled or fixed
- Assisting in the preparation of the appropriate letters to the credit bureaus
- Reviewing full credit reports from all the three major credit bureaus mentioned earlier
- Making sure that clients or consumers are aware of their rights to dispute information on their own for free
- Avoid guaranteeing or assuring clients or consumers a specific result, or promising that information will be removed from their credit report
- Providing clients or consumers with a written contract before performing any service on their behalf as required by law
- Understanding government agencies involved in consumer rights
- Staying aware of the State’s credit repair laws and bond requirements for credit repair organizations and debt collectors.
- Inside sales experience
- Customer Service experience
- Must speak English and Spanish
- Must be able to come to the office in person
$10.00 - $15.00 hourly
About David Adam Kurz PA
Our experts are experienced in dealing with the credit bureaus and creditors and are constantly developing new strategies to improve your credit. Our courteous customer service personnel are knowledgeable in credit-related matters and are ready to help you with any questions. We have assembled a team that is dedicated to helping you achieve your highest possible credit score. CRC has been in business for 22+ years.