Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are looking for a talented Creative Content Manager to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies. Our ideal candidate is a creative, motivated, and organized visual storyteller with strong photography skills and proven experience translating brand personality into engaging content that attracts and retains customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness. Lastly, we are looking for someone who shares our passion for Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and communities and is knowledgeable about its current events and happenings. Please note this is a full-time position that requires in-person work. We are currently taking precautions in office for COVID-19.
- Design new and creative content marketing strategies that enhance OCF’s brand identity and achieve our business goals
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the brand’s product and customer base and its diverse inventory of real estate across various neighborhoods
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats
- Develop, edit, and improve rich text, image and video content that attracts an appropriate audience
- Take photographs to be used in print and digital marketing, OCF websites, and social media platforms
- Oversee creation of social media content and manage engagement for multiple social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Measure and report performance of all content marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Design and write promotional pieces and materials including flyers, brochures, postcards, and signs.
- Brainstorm, design, and execute weekly email campaigns to send to our email list
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, coordinate actions and ensure brand consistency
- Outgoing and autonomous individual who inspires team members and is excited to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong graphic design skills: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong photography and editing skills, video skills a plus
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent visual storyteller
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Hootsuite etc.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predicate audience preferences
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications/PR, Design, New Media or a related field preferred
$60,000 - $70,000
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.