Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are looking for a talented Creative Assistant. We are seeking an ambitious designer to support our Creative Content Manager with OCF Realty’s marketing, branding and advertising initiatives. Candidates should have their finger on the pulse of industry trends, as well as prior experience creating engaging social media campaigns, copywriting and search engine optimization. This role is ideal for a collaborative individual who is eager to coordinate and create original content. Lastly, we are looking for someone who shares our passion for Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and communities and is knowledgeable about its current events and happenings. Please note this is a full-time position that requires in-person work. We are currently taking precautions in office for COVID-19.
You will thrive in this position if you:
- Are curious. You are ready to take on any task and have an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Are an innovative thinker. You love to find new ways to do things and have a creative mindset.
- Are detail-oriented. You pay attention to the small particulars and complete tasks with little to no errors.
- Are adaptable. You are comfortable in both a collaborative and autonomous work environment. You are energized by the success of your department.
- Assist Creative Content Manager by gathering and producing brand marketing materials as directed, such as updating OCF Realty’s website, social media accounts, and sales collateral
- Support sales team by designing and updating agent marketing materials
- Coordinate, approve, submit and track vendor orders to support marketing initiatives and sales team
- Coordinate weekly email campaigns to send to our email list
- Support Creative Content Manager to ensure marketing, branding, and advertising deadlines are met
- Take photographs to be used in print and digital marketing as directed.
- Collaborate with Creative Content Manager and Director of Sales to curate original content to highlight the OCF brand
- Outgoing personality who is excited to assist with OCF’s brand development
- Graphic design skills: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva etc.
- Photography & Editing Skills, video skills a plus
- Passion for writing engaging copy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications/PR, Graphic Design, New Media or related field
- Work experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant is a plus
- MailChimp, WordPress experience a plus
$40,000 - $45,000
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.