Gwinnett Learning & Youth Entrepreneurship Academy
Voted Best Place to Work in Gwinnett for Childcare!!!
Are you ready to use your creativity and enjoy a fun and innovative working environment with weekly Staff Appreciation and Recognition? Earn incentives for extra income or paid time off. You receive competitive pay with unlimited bonus income opportunity. Your professional career growth and unlimited income earning potential is in your hands. Seize it by applying now!
Lead a team of teachers and support staff to accomplish administrative, educational, operational, financial, and logistical functions in accordance with state licensing regulations
Perform administrative duties, including financial feasibility (accounting, budget, and cost control), enrollment and tours; maintain staff and child files, state licensing maintenance, and regulation/policy compliance.
- Maintain accurate accounting of the center tuition daily/weekly and generate reports according to company guidelines.
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration to facilitate students' developmental goals and excellent customer service.
- Communicate with the Center Director and the appropriate corporate team members concerning personnel matters as needed.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff (i.e. administrators, teachers, and support staff).
- Provide staff opportunities to obtain professional development and training.
- Maintain state training requirements.
- Market the program in the community and work with local childcare organizations and local community officials.
- Plan and prepare balanced nutritious meals, according to guidelines.
- Drive a multi-function bus/van in a safe and responsible manner.
- Communicate with children on their level (stoop and bend).
- Function in any capacity needed within the child care facility.
- Must pass criminal and fingerprint background check.
- Degree (or minimum coursework) in Early Childhood Education.
- Two to five years' experience in a licensed child care facility.
- Meet all state qualifications for classroom teaching positions.
- Proficient computer skills in a variety of business related programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to evaluate and solve problems.
- Knowledge and understanding of all current state and local regulations.
- Hold a valid driver's license and be able to transport children in a company bus.
- Able to see, hear, and react to emergencies within 50 feet in 15 seconds or less.
- Must be able to stand on feet, bend, stoop, and squat at least 95% of the day.
- Must be 21 years of age
$12 - $20 hourly
About Gwinnett Learning & Youth Entrepreneurship Academy
Voted Best Place to Work in Gwinnett Childcare. Currently licensed for 128 New Learners.
Our mission is to empower our team members to provide second mile service to our clients and become the industry model for childcare services.
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise thousands of dollars each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like: Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, fatherless children initiatives and abused women causes. We would love to support your cause.
If you’re ready to serve families with children at the highest level, Apply Now!