Hay Creek Pallet
Cranberry Marsh Manager
Hay Creek Pallet is seeking a Marsh Supervisor to lead in the production of high-quality cranberries. The primary job duties of this individual will play a valued and important role in this operation by providing direct support in the efficient production of raw cranberries through farm management and equipment maintenance, in addition to providing farming labor as necessary. In addition to the duties of marsh manager, this individual will also assist in the scrap wood grinding operations at Hay Creek Road.
Compensation: Hourly based on experience
Primary Job Duties:
- Manage day-to-day activity of cranberry bogs and crop
- Manage the adequate growth and maintenance of the cranberry crop
- Ensure a high yield harvest of the cranberry crop
- Develop, apply and maintain a maintenance schedule of all farming equipment
- Assist in maintaining the farm/bogs cleanliness and harvest potential.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Unload and load trailers in the warehouse
- Help manage the warehouse for cleanliness, efficiency, and safety
- Learn the different operations and functions of the recycling division
- Operate heavy equipment to put the material in the grinder.
- Use a wheel loader to load trucks
- Education: High school or general education diploma (GED).
- Experience: Two (2) years of experience in farming and heavy equipment operator preferred. Certified in forklift operation.
- Planning and Organizing: Able to monitor ongoing production and anticipate concerns. Can create contingency plans to ensure ongoing production. Execute assignments in an accurate, timely, and safe manner.
- Physical Requirements: Able to work outside in all types of weather. Will be on my feet for the majority of the workday. Able to lift 50 lbs. regularly and up to 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Adaptability: The individual will be flexible to changes in the work environment and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events as they occur.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be dependable, responsible, and hardworking.
- Show up every day and get work done
About Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet is a pallet and wood pellet manufacturer located in Central Wisconsin. Hay Creek Companies stands out in the area for the way in which they care for their employees. They value honesty, integrity, and it is that high level of care that is used every day when conducting business. We work on developing our employees to help them succeed not only in their work but also in their personal lives.