Raven3 Home Buyers
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, career-minded certified public accountant to help us run our business with financial clarity and confidence. Your job duties will include overseeing our financial planning by ensuring the accuracy of our financial information, preparing financial reports, maintaining our general ledger, and optimizing our business with data-driven recommendations. If you love flexing your analytical skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Conduct internal auditing
- Establish how effectively we’re converting sales to income by forecasting revenue and analyzing our profit margin
- Ensure accounts payable and accounts receivable are completed in a timely manner
- Perform regular business administration, financial reporting, and keep all financial records, financial documents, and accounting systems up to date
- Communicate with tax accountants to keep track of payments and returns
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required, preference to candidates with an MBA
- Successfully completed the uniform CPA examination by the AICPA and hold CPA certification that complies with the state board of accountancy regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience in accounting services, financial services or similar
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.