Janice Overbeck Real Estate
The Runner coordinates schedule with the Logistics Operator to make the most of the company van for designated routes. Necessary tasks are weighed and evaluated for location, making large loops of areas to manage properties and errands. WAZE GPS APP is used exclusively to map out location to location. Some trips may be delayed in cases where more documents or signs are needed in a given area. Special projects may be assigned as well.
This will initially be a part time, on-call position. So if you are looking for flexibility, this is the job for you! You must be dependable, professional in attire and manner, have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record. Customer service experience is required.
- Signs- Initial placement of the yard sign is under directive with the LC (Listing Coordinator). Usually the Lockbox has been installed, but sometimes, lockbox and yard signs are installed the same day by the Runner. Runner maintains Signs inventory in the home office storage room. This includes inventory of Regular or Estate Signs, Riders( Under Contract, For Rent, etc).
- Directionals- These signs are placed at each property major intersection or neighborhood entrance (HOA compliant), in conjunction with Yard Sign placement and then again accessed/adjusted for Open House .They are removed once a property listing has closed.
- Open House- On the Friday prior to, Place directionals and Open House Riders( time frame for event, i.e 2-5) are moved to designated spots. Usually the hosting Agent will remove Balloons right after closing the open house. If not, Runner can go back to review locations and remove. Some Directionals can stay at major intersections, observing the 20-30 ft. easement laws for the county.
- Closing- When closing is scheduled, LC or office manager notifies Runner with a Google Calendar date to retrieve lockbox, signs/directional and/or any other items( staging pieces, etc.) For long distance properties, sometimes the closing agent will agree to bring back items so Runner doesn’t make the trip.
- You must be dependable
- Professional in attire and manner
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Customer service experience is required
- Excellent verbal communication is a must
About Janice Overbeck Real Estate
The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Realty Atlanta North office, serves real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater Atlanta Area. The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team was named #1 Group in Keller Williams Atlanta North based on 2016 closings and we are on track to close over 400 units in 2017.