Pensacola Glass Company
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to provide our customers with a prompt and smooth sales process while increasing customer satisfaction working on our glass retail counter for the company. Candidates should have a background in service & sales, exceptional communication and listening capabilities, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re a people person, and interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
Full-time benefits available including:
- Supplemental Insurance coverages available
- Participation in company 401K profit sharing w/company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & weekly payroll.
- Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Answer incoming calls and greet customers in showroom in a professional and courteous manner while providing knowledge of products & answering service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- work and communicate closely with glass table employees regarding ticket information and data.
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Create accurate sales records, collect payments, and execute the completion of sales/order process.
- Maintain & update customer accounts, product inventory and keep sales counter neat & clutter free.
- Work closely with other personnel and stay up to date on service and product knowledge to increase overall goal of retail/ glass sales.
- Learning other department duties working with employees from separate departments.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Neat in appearance
- Candidates must submit to pre-employment drug screening/required
- Background screening/required
- Glass experience & Knowledge a real plus but not required
- Cash handling experience
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Possess excellent customer service and oral communication skills
- Ability to read a tape measure for accuracy, and ability to lift 25/50lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation to comply with attendance requirements.
- Must have a willingness to learn and work with other employees in a compatible manner.
- Have a solid work ethic with the ability to cross-train in other departments of company as needed,
$13 - $14 hourly
About Pensacola Glass Company
Pensacola Glass Company is the oldest full-service glass company located in Pensacola and the Southeastern United States, serving customers throughout Pensacola and the Panhandle of Northwest Florida as well as South Alabama. Since 1936 we have been providing our customers with all their glass needs, our mission is to provide quality products and service at a fair price. We are looking for candidates who will be hardworking and passionate about their work and the service they provide in becoming a team player with the rest of us. Florida License #SCC131151236