Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for conducting training classes for all Sales Executives and Real Estate school students. The majority of the Instructors time and energy will be devoted to training and related activities in assisting with the development and implementation of ALL Pre Licensing, Post Licensing, Continuing Education (CE) classes and Corporate Technology Classes. Other classes will be assigned as required. Primary focus will be to maintain and perform a level of Real Estate related training services and provide the necessary tools that will meet the needs of our sales executives to assist them in growing and reaching their fullest potential.
Required: Must have an active Nevada state real estate license
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is at will and, accordingly, may be terminated by you or Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices at any time without prior notice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach and train ALL approved and accredited RE courses as well as leadership training.
- Maintain and administer all necessary and pertinent training material as required to include testing of covered materials.
- Attend training sessions as needed to better ensure knowledge of the industry as a whole and to stay aware of changing systems.
- Maintain good time management.
- Conduct trainings designed to build and develop the required competencies of sales executives.
- Ensure individual schedule is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure training sessions do not overlap into another’s time.
- Interact with Sales Executives to ensure their Real Estate needs are met.
- Assist Branch Managers/Sales Managers with assessing all sales executives.
- Must meet NAC 645.428 requirements.
- Maintain working relationship with Nevada Department of Real Estate.
- Coordinate efforts with Education Manager to maintain Course Accreditation.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must possess a Nevada Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Extensive working knowledge of all Nevada Real Estate processes.
- Minimum 4 years Real Estate managerial/trainer experience.
- Very comfortable with public speaking – previous presentation experience required.
- Previous post/pre licensing or continuing education experience a must.
- Must meet Instructor requirements per Nevada Department Real Estate.
- Must be able to work days and evenings as needed per the classroom instruction being offered.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC tools and applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, graphics and electronic mail.
- Ability to take charge of a group setting, utilize materials developed and make sure any necessary arrangements have been finalized and communicated as needed.
- Must be able to establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships and be able to deal with multiple levels of management.
- Effective time management skills essential.
- Must be highly organized and able to coordinate high volume of work, multiple tasks and priorities and pressing time requirements.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data, designs work flows and procedures.
- Design – Generates creative solutions, translates concepts and information into images, uses feedback to modify designs, applies design principles, demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management – Develops project plans, coordinates projects, communicates changes and progress, completes projects on time and budget, manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses, pursues training and development opportunities, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming, maintains confidentiality, listens to others without interrupting, keeps emotions under control, remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions, demonstrates group presentation skills, participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs, presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectively and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, puts success of team above own interests, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership – Displays passion and optimism, inspires respect and trust, mobilizes others to fulfill the vision, provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Change of Management – Develops workable implementation plans, communicates changes effectively, builds commitment and overcomes resistance, prepares and supports those affected by change, monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments, matches the responsibility to the person, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities, provides recognition for results.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires and motivates others to perform well, effectively influences actions and opinions of others, accepts feedback from others, gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget, develops and implements cost savings measures, contributes to profits and revenue, conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy, shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect. keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures, completes administrative tasks correctly and on time, supports organization’s goals and values, benefits organization through outside activities, supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals, understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses, analyzes market and competition, identifies external threats and opportunities, adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision making process. makes timely decisions.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, sets goals and objectives, organizes or schedules other people and their tasks, develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in timely manner, strives to increase productivity, works quickly.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures, determines appropriate action beyond guidelines, reports potentially unsafe conditions, uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation, able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Attendance and Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent, arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily, undertakes self-development activities, seeks increased responsibilities, takes independent actions and calculated risks, looks for and takes advantage of opportunities, asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness, generates suggestions for improving work, develops innovative approaches and ideas, presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Normal office related working conditions
- Limited physical effort required
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk
- Some travel may be required
$48,000 to $50,000 annually
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Top producing luxury Real Estate team.