Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic leader with great sales skills and a customer-focused approach to be our next sales manager. You will add passion and creativity to our sales team, as well as build a strategy to reach and exceed revenue targets through outside sales calls, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking. You will also be able to increase sales by monitoring local market trends and competitor activity in order to find and close business leads. We are searching for someone with at least 1 year of sales and marketing expertise, as well as a love for meeting new people and providing exceptional customer service. Apply now if this sounds like an exciting opportunity!
- Supports the director of sales and marketing in preparing the department budget as well as the hotel's overall sales goals and strategy
- Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Create and maintain connections with key group and catering accounts in order to keep and expand our market share
- Represent property at appropriate travel industry trade shows and conferences while adhering to the guidelines of the marketing plan and budget
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and negotiating abilities
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- This position requires previous work experience in a hospitality role
- Good organization and time management skills
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Our Walt Disney World Good Neighbor resort offers a free scheduled shuttle to the parks or Disney Springs. Our hotel is built for family friendly fun with tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, basketball, and volleyball courts, putting green, and fire pits.