Ross Mortgage Corporation
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for helping us grow our branches by recruiting successful producing loan officers. The Corporate Recruiter will work directly with our branch managers at our various office locations to determine staffing needs. The selected candidate will conduct phone and live interviews and follow up to schedule second interviews with the selected candidates and the hiring manager. This position will have a base salary as well as a bonus structure per hire.
- Design and/or update job descriptions for various roles as needed.
- Source potential candidates using various methods including but not limited to Ross CRM.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods.
- Strategic recruiting approach carried out based on the staffing needs of the organization in accordance with industry standards.
- Collaborate with executive management and hiring managers to determine future hiring needs.
- Screen applicant resumes identifying qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone and live pre-screen interviews of qualified candidates.
- Provide details to the hiring manager for candidates selected to proceed with the interview process.
- Assist with the scheduling and/or facilitating of additional secondary interviews.
- Facilitate all pre-hire validations as required such as background, credit, etc.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Facilitate delivery of offer letters to any selected candidate(s).
- Establish goals and accountability matrix considering desired growth.
- Travel to various locations promoting Ross and various positions available, current and/or future.
- Other duties as determined and assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-5 years of recruiting experience.
- Minimum 2 years mortgage experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Willingness to travel.
- Familiar with hiring laws and regulations.
$60,000 to $70,000
About Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a successful mortgage banking company with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and quality service. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Ross is one of the top independent lenders in the Midwest and serves its valued customers through a network of offices.
Founded in 1949, Ross Mortgage combines 70 years of mortgage lending experience with state-of-the-art mortgage lending technology. As a full-service mortgage lender, Ross Mortgage Corporation delivers superior service and pricing to our customers since, as a lender, we possess underwriting authority and retain control over the entire transaction.
Ross Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.